In-store Master Goldsmith
· Our Master Goldsmith has decades of experience in craftsmanship, design, repairs and restoration.
Safe and protected
· Your sentimental pieces are guarded by a high security system and always remains on site.
· If you need your jewellery or accessory repaired immediately, let us know and we will prioritize your request.
No job is too small
· Whether you need a battery replaced or a ring resized, we can provide all these services right in our store.
· We always provide a complimentary cleaning and inspection where we look for loose or lost stones and damaged prongs.
Transforming Traditional Gold into New
Honouring our past as we shine brightly forward. Re-purposing with intention is a Lanka Jewels promise.
Is it time for you to create something new out of the original? Lanka Jewels provides you with many options when it comes to getting creative with your original gold jewellery. As you evolve, your jewellery doesn’t have to be left behind either; there’s much room for it to evolve into a new stage of life with you! By melting it down and reforming your original gold, we’ll transform it into a completely new piece of jewellery. We can enhance the piece by adding beautiful gems to the design, for that little extra something.
The only way to learn the true value and quality of your jewellery is to get an appraisal by a certified professional. Lanka Jewels offers a full range of appraisal services. Simply bring your jewelry into our showroom, or call us to arrange a consultation ahead of time.
Chosen words are messengers of our love.
A personalized gift is something that carries special meaning and significance. At Lanka Jewels, we take your custom message, and leave a permanent impression. There are many creative ways to send the perfect message. To learn more about our engraving styles and techniques, visit us at our showroom. We are always here to help!
Jewellery can be stunning, from any time period. Lanka Jewels proudly offers a large selection of estate jewellery, especially estate diamond rings. To see our individual vintage pieces, please come in and visit our showroom. Our staff of experienced appraisers and antique and estate jewellery specialists will be more than happy to assist you.